Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

How Many Countries Do You Have Coins From?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 146 / Views: 10,841Next Topic
Page: of 10
Moderator
Learn More...
Dearborn's Avatar
United States
107000 Posts
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195628 Posts
Pillar of the Community
mcshilling's Avatar
Canada
9816 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2026  11:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
214 that's looking good.

So what do they say is the total # of country's now. ?
Valued Member
Empty_Pockets's Avatar
United States
270 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2026  1:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Empty_Pockets to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I Have Almost Conquered The World! Muahaha

According to my Numista collection map, I've got the world almost covered. All I need are the African equatorial countries and a few other countries in South America.


How-Many-Countries-Do-You-Have-Coins-From?
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195628 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2026  2:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent!

I have merged your topic with an existing one that needed a good bump.
Pillar of the Community
mcshilling's Avatar
Canada
9816 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2026  2:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking good but how many countries do you have?
Moderator
Learn More...
Sap's Avatar
Australia
17000 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2026  10:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sap to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's been a while since my last update. According to my database, I'm currently up to 881 coin-issuing entities.
Don't say "infinitely" when you mean "very"; otherwise, you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite. - C. S. Lewis
Moderator
Learn More...
Spence's Avatar
United States
34552 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2026  11:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think that I'm more in @sap's boat, but to be honest, tracking my OFEC stats hasn't been very high on my priority list, at least compared with OFEY. It will take a little bit of sorting in my excel sheets, but I should be able to come up with a number pretty easily.


Added: In the broadest sense, I've got about 700 (from the German City State of Aachen up through Zimbabwe).
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195628 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2026  11:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It will take a bit of sorting in my excel sheets, but I should be able to come up with a number.


Perhaps one day I will do this Numista thing, but according to my spreadsheet, I still have coins from 56 different issuing entities as previously reported.
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9810 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2026  10:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My update.
A few extra countries & issuers since the last time I posted in 2024.
How-Many-Countries-Do-You-Have-Coins-From?
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195628 Posts
 Posted Today  14M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My update. A few extra countries & issuers since the last time I posted in 2024.
Excellent!
  Replies: 146 / Views: 10,841Next Topic
Page: of 10

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Forums