| Author |
Replies: 18 / Views: 223 |
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6868 Posts |
I reserve the right to ban Thailand, at any time  1913 Kingdom of Bavaria, Ludwig III of Bavaria 20 Mark pattern  
|
|
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
27512 Posts |
Quote: I reserve the right to ban Thailand, at any time 
Inordinately fascinated by bits of metal with strange markings and figures
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
27512 Posts |
Thailand 5 Baht 1982 FAO 
Inordinately fascinated by bits of metal with strange markings and figures
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195731 Posts |
Nice examples!  Quote: I reserve the right to ban Thailand, at any time Only allow one Thai coin per member. 
|
|
Valued Member
Canada
282 Posts |
From the show me state 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195731 Posts |
Quote: From the show me state Excellent! 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195731 Posts |
1974 Gambia 1 Butut 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195731 Posts |
1990 Mexico 100 Pesos 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
7328 Posts |
Is there a size qualification? Because I think one of the figures on my 36 York commemorative is wearing glasses. 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107076 Posts |
nice start so far 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107076 Posts |
1966 Thailand - 1 Baht 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
27512 Posts |
Mauritius Half Rupee 1990 
Inordinately fascinated by bits of metal with strange markings and figures
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107076 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Canada
282 Posts |
Quote: 1974 Gambia 1 Butut Great example @jbuck although I was thinking Jimmy Carter might have been more appropriate for the obverse. Fortunately, Jimmy didn't need glasses.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
6868 Posts |
1985 Yugoslavia 5000 Dinara  
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195731 Posts |
Quote: Because I think one of the figures on my 36 York commemorative is wearing glasses You think or know? If we can see them, it counts. 
|
| |
Replies: 18 / Views: 223 |