| Author |
Replies: 13,209 / Views: 899,179 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
2142 Posts |
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107573 Posts |
Excellent adds Billy! 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107573 Posts |
Quote: Very nice sketches, Dearborn. Did you draw them? No I did not, there is a function on my phone to convert an image.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79348 Posts |
Nice addition, cptbilly!
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30212 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1079 Posts |
Another great proof set cptbilly
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
7378 Posts |
Don't buy much or get lucky much anymore, BUT things aligned today. Just won these two ebay auctions. A 1948 and 1949 mint set. I paid quickly and hoped for the best. Seller shipped them, so will probably receive them. Had a max bid in for WAY more than I got them for. 318924917064318924918433
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1079 Posts |
Great additions edweather.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107573 Posts |
Wozers!! those are great sets! congrats.. someday, I'll be getting them.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30212 Posts |
Very nice sets, edweather.
My American Silver Eagle collection http://goccf.com/t/448125My random silver coin collection http://goccf.com/t/449270My MS-70 silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490829My dragon silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490859My silver Libertad collection https://goccf.com/t/491087
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30212 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1079 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30212 Posts |
Thank you, seamonkey. I'm close to having every year.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1079 Posts |
Quote: I'm close to having every year. Awesome 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
7378 Posts |
Thanks seamonkey, Dearborn, and GLB49. I like to get more eyeballs on these. Am I allowed to post on another forum on the site? Maybe Classic Coins?
|
| |
Replies: 13,209 / Views: 899,179 |