Hey guys, I cant seem to get a picture of what I can see under a magnifying lens or my microscope, but I can assure you neither of these marks are after the minting process like scratches or whatever since they both have perfect "buttons" that sit above the surface of the mark they sit in. I say button bc thats the closest shape/design from this quarter it would be from, right? Any/all input is much appreciated. Attached is 4 photos, 2 for each quarter with the error/anomaly I'm talking about. Thx
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use