Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes.








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1877 IHC

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 2,484Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
muddler's Avatar
United States
7335 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2011  1:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Jeffrose, as a new member with few posts I must complement you on your coins posted so far. Each has been rare and a pleasure to view. I am looking forward to the next jewel that you have for us to see.
Pillar of the Community
jeffrose's Avatar
United States
1432 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2011  1:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jeffrose to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And I appreciate all help I have received and knowledge gained in this short time. I'm lucky that as a young collector I was interested in the different types of coins. I have long since discarded the folder since nothing beats the feel of the coin in hand. I tried to buy the best I could afford at the time and for coins I really liked (Capped Bust Halves for 1) I added nice ones as I could.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1547 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2011  11:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add eddiespin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The TPG market graders are very forgiving on these. This one could easily slab at VG. Look at the auctions. Here's a PCGS VG-8 asking the tidy sum of $1100: http://coins.ha.com/c/item.zx?inven...034122#Photo.
  Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 2,484Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to rattle this change. Forums