Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

How To Advertise Ebay Stuff Effectively

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 1,505Next Topic  
Rest in Peace
coinguybrian's Avatar
United States
5375 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2012  03:10 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add coinguybrian to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Ive looked through the newsletters, promotions, etc...just looking for an experienced opinion on how to get more exposure/sales. Pretty decent pace but I think it could go faster if there were more repeat buyers.
Pillar of the Community
Maineman750's Avatar
United States
3592 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2012  10:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Maineman750 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When I list something I usually look at completed auctions for the same item. Then I see which one got the highest price and model my listing after that one.Works well enough for me anyway.
Rest in Peace
coinguybrian's Avatar
United States
5375 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2012  9:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinguybrian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I do something similar, because if youre too low then you wont get enough, but too high people will ignore it.

I guess I should have clarified though. I more meant advertising as in using the emails to buyers and promotions, etc not the listing itself.
Pillar of the Community
Maineman750's Avatar
United States
3592 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2012  06:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Maineman750 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ah...sorry, I misunderstood exactly what you were looking for. But I don't go beyond just listing mine so can't help much in that department.
Rest in Peace
coinguybrian's Avatar
United States
5375 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2012  11:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinguybrian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah for the most part same here, but since I finally have that down, I want to take the next step. Slow day yesterday : (

  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 1,505Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Forums