Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes.








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Excuze My Speling

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,359Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
snowman's Avatar
United States
1841 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2007  4:49 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add snowman to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
What happened to the spell check feature? Ever since I upgraded my IE it hasn't worked. Now when I click check spelling it just reads "An error has been encountered on the server. Please try again later".
Forum Dad
Learn More...
bobby131313's Avatar
United States
24233 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2007  4:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

quote:
What happened to the spell check feature? Ever since I upgraded my IE it hasn't worked.


Yeah, I know it's busted for me too, since I upgraded. I have tried to find out why sporadically with no luck, your post just moved this problem up on the list.

Pillar of the Community
Ken_3567's Avatar
United States
651 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2007  5:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ken_3567 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's reasons like that that drove me nuts with Microsoft products .

I switched last year to Firefox and it actually spell checks as you type and does a much better job at blocking pop-ups. It's also safer in regards to viruses as its not a component of your operating system http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,359Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Forums