Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1981 Canadian Penny Error?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 15,666Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
monika's Avatar
United States
746 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2012  7:05 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add monika to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
while rollsearching I found this 1981 canadian.The 'N' in canada looks different then all other 1981's I found...


1981-Canadian-Penny-Error?

1981-Canadian-Penny-Error?

this is the one I found..
The 3rd pic is a same year penny with normal 'N' in canada.

1981-Canadian-Penny-Error?
Rest in Peace
wert's Avatar
1988 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2012  7:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wert to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi monika

I raised your coin to see if their was a ledge caused by PMD , take a look at the picture.



1981-Canadian-Penny-Error?
Edited by wert
06/04/2012 7:19 pm
Pillar of the Community
monika's Avatar
United States
746 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2012  7:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add monika to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
cool...so its PMD?
and thanks :)
Rest in Peace
wert's Avatar
1988 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2012  7:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wert to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey...I am NO expert, or if some one else has knowledge better than me, I (and you) will welcome their comments.
Pillar of the Community
monika's Avatar
United States
746 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2012  7:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add monika to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
lol...I'm still pretty new at all this.I am thankful for any info on my coins.Thats the only way to learn.
Thanks again :)
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 15,666Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.28 seconds to rattle this change. Forums