Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors 300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

2011 25 Cents Die Chip?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,494Next Topic  
Valued Member

Canada
396 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2012  01:23 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add tocoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Anyone found similar ones? I put this one aside because it looks rather new to me, obvious not so under a macro lens. On second look, I noticed that almost flat out beads, and finally found the unusual looking '1'


2011-25-Cents-Die-Chip?


2011-25-Cents-Die-Chip?

Made an amateur mistake. I tried to feel the beads with something with a sharp tip, all the scratches show under the enlarged pic now... I should stop doing this
Valued Member
Canada
396 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2012  12:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tocoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wonder if anyone would be interested in this one. Since I only collect NCLT, I have no idea how desirable this is to anyone. It could be coin + money from me. Toronto local preferred though. Thanks!

I could upload more pictures of it. It looks sparklingly shiny and new.
Pillar of the Community
Libertad's Avatar
Canada
3692 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2012  1:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Libertad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dimes have a lot of this. I'm not surprised.
Valued Member
Canada
396 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2012  08:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tocoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Libertad, thanks for letting me know. This one's back in the circulation now. :)
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,494Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Forums