There are allot of site out there that can give you an idea of what your starting price should be. I am not sure any of us could say what we have paid for similar items, is that permitted in this forum?
I used to purchase broadstrike and undated off centers in lots of 100 pieces for $1 each and $3 each for dated off centers (minimum 15% off center with no damage) dated 1996 to 2000. In 2001 off centers were not as abundant as 2000 and earlier dated off centers, and by mid 2001 the prices jumped from three dollars to five dollars each, and 2002 dated errors became extreemly rare...
I stopped selling in 2006 when I closed my ebay store after account fraud and have not kept up with the current market values....
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use