Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

How Did I Do?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 0 / Views: 724Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Anjohl's Avatar
Canada
815 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2013  11:35 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Anjohl to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I won two coins tonight:

1819 Half Crown
1819 Crown

The Half Crown is about F15, the Crown a low F. Winning price was $23 and $33 respectively. Personally, I think any british sterling crown at $30 is a steal.

I have an interest in british coins, and now that I have sold off my collection (I am a dealer as well, my collection went neglected, and was all over the place, so I wanted to start from scratch), I want to pick a theme, and I am thinking a set of Crowns as early back as I can go would be cool. I am not a completionist, if there are dates that are too tough, I will skip them.

How are the prices?

Oh, I also won a 1910 Trade dollar for $90. It was cleaned, but is an XF.
  Previous TopicReplies: 0 / Views: 724Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Forums