yes I do record my finds philadelphian metdet it is genuine no if about it and its not me who is rude as it was already stated in the thread where I had it looked at
Actually finder, telling me to get my eyes tested was and is rude, extremely so. I refine my question :- who at spink looked at your coin? I joined this forum quite a while back now and the idea is for people like you, that obviously knows genuine from trash, to educate people like me, that has a good idea but lacks knowledge and welcomes help. Now we have cleared up who is rude, I took a look at your youtube vids again and you got some good finds! My reasons for thinking this coin was 'wrong' are that it looks too thick, the tone looks too dark, the bend looks manufactured and it basically looks like an item that a certain company produces. I would very much welcome you educating me as to why I am wrong instead of just telling me to get my eyes tested. I am here to learn and help if I can. Oh and off topic, didn't you crap your pants getting close to the barb on that ray you caught?
Regards,
Met.
You will never soar like an eagle if you hang around with turkeys.....
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use