Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

How Should I Approach This?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,273Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
WheatBack's Avatar
United States
2859 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2013  1:40 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add WheatBack to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I recently bought another coin off ebay using the BIN (Buy It Now) option. This was almost a week ago(11/14). I'm still waiting for said item to be shipped by the seller. I have not received any messages from this seller, or refund, or any activity at all. Should I continue to wait a few more days until I make contact with the seller, or should I bring it to their attention? I don't want to sound impatient by telling them to ship my item, but they've had ample time (almost a week now) to ship it. The seller has 100% feedback and no negative reviews, but if I don't get any response I'll be opening a case against them with ebay. Any help is appreciated.
Pillar of the Community
zxcccxz's Avatar
Canada
5417 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2013  1:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add zxcccxz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Send a firm response asking for immediate shipment. If they for not ship within 2 business days file an ebay complaint.
Pillar of the Community
macmercury's Avatar
United States
5904 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2013  2:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add macmercury to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some sellers don't use the ebay mailing system, so there's no record if they shipped or not. I bought a coin on ebay a while back and the seller shipping in a regular number 10 envelope with a single postage stamp, took almost 2 weeks. These sellers trust the Post Office mailing system better than I do.
Pillar of the Community
WheatBack's Avatar
United States
2859 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2013  5:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WheatBack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hope they didn't send my NGC FB merc that way.. I've had sellers send me coins similarly using a postage stamp and an envelope with no tracking, but they've always marked it as shipped.

I went ahead and sent a straight forward message like zxcccxz stated to do. We'll see what happens.
Pillar of the Community
Bassmaster's Avatar
United States
1130 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2013  6:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bassmaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Could you possibly post a link of the sale? Some sellers have 10 day handling times.
Pillar of the Community
WheatBack's Avatar
United States
2859 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2013  7:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WheatBack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All seems to be alright. I got a reply back stating their family has had serious health issues and the coin went out yesterday (Monday). They also provided a tracking number and insurance.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,273Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Forums