Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

I Recognize That Background!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,297Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

Canada
579 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2013  11:41 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Whizb4ng to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Looks like this guy likes to flip items including coins but doesn't like to take the picture himself. That is a textbook asyn background on that picture.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1975-NICKEL...350960937632
Pillar of the Community
arianzo's Avatar
Canada
2124 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2013  11:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arianzo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah, but you have to really trust the seller to buy a coin with that picture.
Pillar of the Community
pocket change 50's Avatar
Canada
1751 Posts
 Posted 12/28/2013  11:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pocket change 50 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like how on one auction he has original poopy quarter. The lister needs to slow down and proofread his listings. For one he has $99 shipping when most of his shipping is free or 99 cents. I found many mistakes just causally looking through his listing pages. When I list I make sure I pull up my listing and proofread them for errors minimum, especially in titles, otherwise no viewers or bids. If I still have energy I will update bad photos too. My problem is I get exhausted easily. My mind has big plans, but the body can't keep up.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
579 Posts
 Posted 12/29/2013  8:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Whizb4ng to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am assuming he doesn't care too much. Based on his other auctions he is just a standard flipper. Buys a coin and then will list it at a higher price. It is all about quick turn around and making a profit.
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,297Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to rattle this change. Forums