Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Franz (The Doppelkaiser) 30 Kreuzer

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 1,247Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
TJsCoins's Avatar
United States
3229 Posts
 Posted 04/19/2014  12:49 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add TJsCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Just purchased this 1807 B Austria 30 Kruezer. Ruler: Franz II (I)
I see in my Krause book that the inverted "C" in ERBLAENDISCH version carries a premium. I do not think the "C" on mine is inverted but I cannot find an example to compare to. Do any of you have a link or example for me to compare mine to?
Either way, I am way happy with one! At 37.5 mm and IMO great VF eye appeal what's not to like? There are a few problem areas but overall I believe that these old 19th century coppers are tough to get above VG and almost always have issues.

BTW here is a little history of Franz the Doppelkaiser:
https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/...Emperor.html

Franz-The-Doppelkaiser-30-Kreuzer
Franz-The-Doppelkaiser-30-Kreuzer
Pillar of the Community
TJsCoins's Avatar
United States
3229 Posts
 Posted 04/19/2014  4:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJsCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Think I found an inverted C to compare to:
http://www.vcoins.com/en/stores/mon...Default.aspx
What do you think?
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 1,247Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Forums