Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Photo Gallery Help

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 1,619Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
garylcsr's Avatar
United States
1952 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2007  4:16 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add garylcsr to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Hello
I tried to upload photos on the photo gallery and got the message
(You don't have permission to access this page. )
am I missing something?
i know I have more that 50 post's lol
thanks
Gary
Moderator
Learn More...
SsuperDdave's Avatar
United States
23522 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2007  5:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SsuperDdave to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Gary, Bobby and Susan are working this weekend, and unless Rui wanders through (and I don't know what access he has to the Gallery), you might have to wait until Monday for help. I note you have Gallery access (you're a member); does it refuse to let you Login, or what?
Pillar of the Community
garylcsr's Avatar
United States
1952 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2007  5:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add garylcsr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Dave
yes it tells me I am not allowed to enter
here is what it says
(You don't have permission to access this page. )
I am not in a rush I know that Booby r Susan gave me a password or something and I did not do anything with it as I already had photo bucket that was working well but now I think it would be much simpler to use it here
Thanks
Gary
Forum Dad
Learn More...
bobby131313's Avatar
United States
24232 Posts
 Posted 08/27/2007  12:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You've got mail!
Pillar of the Community
garylcsr's Avatar
United States
1952 Posts
 Posted 08/27/2007  12:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add garylcsr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
got it thanks Bobby
Gary
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 1,619Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Forums