Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Most Beautiful Silver Coin Of 2014

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 1,868Next Topic  
Valued Member
spica's Avatar
France
285 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2015  11:30 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add spica to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Hello,
As last year I propose a poll to choose, in your opinion, what is your favorite silver commemorative coin for 2014.
Let me know your choice :

http://monnaies-commemoratives-mode...5278988.html



Valued Member
kenney's Avatar
Canada
316 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2015  09:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I voted for #13. I really like the details.

I also like the Zeus coins but I think they went overboard with too much muscles details.I know he's a God and all but come on.
Pillar of the Community
Debrajc's Avatar
United States
4211 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2015  1:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1 - 2 - 3 14, 6, 20 but loved most of them. It was hard to choose
New Member
fayster's Avatar
United States
32 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2015  9:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fayster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great group of coins...love the Belarus, it got my vote. I've not been to your site before...going back now for a look-around
Valued Member
spica's Avatar
France
285 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2015  10:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spica to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, fayster.
I hope you will like it
Belarus coin first for the moment.
I will give result beginning of february.
Pillar of the Community
ksammut's Avatar
United States
1003 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2015  9:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ksammut to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I really like number 5 with John Paul II.
Valued Member
spica's Avatar
France
285 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2015  3:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spica to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here are the results after 104 votes :

1st : Belarus year of the Goat 18.3%
2nd : Tuvalu Zeus 13.5%
3rd : France 250 years of Baccarat 9.6%

Thanks for your votes
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 1,868Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to rattle this change. Forums