Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1859 9/6 Cent Value?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,251Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
thedollarman's Avatar
Canada
4912 Posts
 Posted 03/18/2015  3:30 pm Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
hi, I am looking for a value for and example that is in fine plus condition that over all has nice brown fields bit has a little bit of surface roughness.
Feel free to call me Will.
Pillar of the Community
thedollarman's Avatar
Canada
4912 Posts
 Posted 03/18/2015  3:31 pm  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
it is a PC59-45a1, thanks in advance.
Feel free to call me Will.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1461 Posts
 Posted 03/18/2015  4:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheCoinHunter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picture? I sold an ICCS graded problem free XF last year for around $900 CDN. I believe Charlton has it listed for $500 in F
Pillar of the Community
thedollarman's Avatar
Canada
4912 Posts
 Posted 03/18/2015  5:05 pm  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks, I cant post pics as I don't have what I need to post pics of it(sad, I know), last time I posted pics they were from an ebay listing but this one isn't on ebay so no pics. I appreciate your help though. the coin is a strong Fine+ but it has some surface roughness which isn't major and doesn't bother me much.
Feel free to call me Will.
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,251Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Forums