Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes.








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Peter Menzel Deutsche Notmünzen Book

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,957Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
jdmern's Avatar
United States
1950 Posts
 Posted 03/26/2015  4:53 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add jdmern to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Hello,

I was wondering if any members have this book, I am planning on acquiring a copy, and if I remember correctly, there are two volumes? I was hoping for clarification on that if someone had a copy, and if they were organized alphabetically, or by time period?

Thanks!
Pillar of the Community
United States
731 Posts
 Posted 03/26/2015  7:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add worldnumis to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There are actually 3 volumes. The 1st covers Germany by location A through L. The 2nd covers M through Z. The 3rd smaller volume covers other Germanic countries, like Austria, Switzerland, etc. I don't recall what I paid for the set several years ago but I remember they were pricey The listed prices of items are in Marks not Euros and should be taken with a grain of salt. They a still handy for identification.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
jdmern's Avatar
United States
1950 Posts
 Posted 03/26/2015  9:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jdmern to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks worldnumis that's exactly what I needed to know... Best I can find right now is a bit over 100 euros for volumes 1 & 2
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,957Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.28 seconds to rattle this change. Forums