Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Sister Site Question

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,506Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
tights24's Avatar
United States
2254 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2007  2:23 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add tights24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Hey Bobby, I didn't want to hijack Amazon's thread...

quote:
If you don't mind buying on ebay check out the Shield nickel Section on our sister site. Makes it pretty painless to drill down to exactly what you want.


I went to the link, then went "home to select a new coin". I don't see Liberty nickels in there, and since I think I'm going to actually try to collect just one thing for now, this would be nice.....Am I missing something?
Forum Dad
Learn More...
bobby131313's Avatar
United States
24232 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2007  2:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You didn't miss a thing.

It's a work in progress, as I finish sections I make an announcement in the Site Updates forum. It gets a lot of traffic so people must like it.

I will take this topic as an official "next section" request.
Pillar of the Community
tights24's Avatar
United States
2254 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2007  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tights24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Forum Dad
Learn More...
bobby131313's Avatar
United States
24232 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2008  11:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Liberty V Nickels, now stop whining.
Pillar of the Community
tights24's Avatar
United States
2254 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2008  07:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tights24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hmmm, I don't think I've been whining for a month now. Having said that, your memory is quite amazing. Thanks pops.
Forum Dad
Learn More...
bobby131313's Avatar
United States
24232 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2008  5:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
your memory is quite amazing


Two words. PostIt note.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,506Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Forums