Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Question On Name Changes

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,062Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
SilverStackerKid's Avatar
United States
6478 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2015  12:25 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add SilverStackerKid to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I put my name as SilverStackerKid. I realized that this will be redundant in a few years. Is there a way that when I am no longer a kid, I could change my name to SilverStackerGuy? but here is the catch, I don't want it to say "Formerly SilverStackerKid" I would rather is say bedrock. Did the math, I might be a bedrock within the next few years. 17 days ago I had 2000 posts. Just wondering. I might keep it as SilverStackerKid.
Edited by SilverStackerKid
06/18/2015 12:26 am
Moderator
Learn More...
Sap's Avatar
Australia
17005 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2015  01:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sap to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, we can change your username to anything you wish, so long as that name's not already taken. A change in username doesn't usually have any effect on your forum title. Sometimes, someone requests a "formerly..." forum title after they've changed their username, but that's something that has to be done manually, if you want it; it's not automatic.

All you really need to do if/when you want to change your username is to start a thread here in the Support subforum, asking for your name to be changed.
Don't say "infinitely" when you mean "very"; otherwise, you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite. - C. S. Lewis
Pillar of the Community
SilverStackerKid's Avatar
United States
6478 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2015  10:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverStackerKid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you. It really helped.
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,062Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Forums