Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Holder Help

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 1,857Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

United States
602 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2015  10:36 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add YoshiRules to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Hello CCF,

I saw this ebay listing today and I was curious on where I can get this particular kind of holder with 5 coins in it.

Thanks

Holder-Help
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196100 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
ChildOfTheWheat's Avatar
United States
5828 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2015  11:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChildOfTheWheat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a link: http://www.jakesmp.com/CSD_Capital_...lders_M.html

jBuck's link is better.
Edited by ChildOfTheWheat
06/18/2015 11:03 am
Pillar of the Community
Half's Avatar
United States
608 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2015  11:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Half to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Every coin store I have been to in the last five years or so has tons of these used for very cheap.

Here is one online source as well.

http://www.qualitycollectorsupply.c...Set-Holders/
Valued Member
United States
194 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2015  4:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GoldenIslesCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
*** Edited by Staff - Please review the rules that you agreed to when you registered. ***
Pillar of the Community
tkbslc's Avatar
United States
1158 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2015  7:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tkbslc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You can get them at most coin shops or supply stores.

http://www.coinsupplystore.com/marc...set-holders/


I will say I am not particularly fond of them. The coins rotate and rattle quite easily in them and the two halves don't stay together if bumped or dropped while handling. I have a few mint sets in them and I won't get any more.


Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196100 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2015  10:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have one that I used to build a 100 year old date set for my son (1908~2008). It is okay for what it is. I think a Capital holder would be better.
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 1,857Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Forums