Coin Community Family of Web Sites
300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsSpecializing in Modern Numismatics Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Seeking Information Regarding Bie's

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,113Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
JC Stevens's Avatar
United States
538 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2015  1:40 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add JC Stevens to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I'm looking for more information on the BIE Mint Oddity Collector's Guild. I would like to get in contact with anyone who was a member.
Moderator
Learn More...
SsuperDdave's Avatar
United States
23522 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2015  3:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SsuperDdave to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Heh. I would love to help, but the person I'd be referring you to on BIE Cents is....you.

One good member to start with here is Coop. I don't know if he goes back to the original BIE Club but he's a fount of Lincoln knowledge. And welcome to Coin Community. Pleasure to see you here.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196572 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2015  4:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community!

While we are at it, I moved your post a more appropriate forum. If Coop needs to see it, he will see it here first.
Pillar of the Community
JC Stevens's Avatar
United States
538 Posts
 Posted 09/02/2015  10:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JC Stevens to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys, I'm working on a tribute to some of the pioneers in mint errors and varieties. Digging for all the history I can find.
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,113Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Forums