Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1981 Type 2 S.b.a.?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,156Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
tweak800's Avatar
United States
1249 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2015  2:59 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add tweak800 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I should really know better but I am having a tough time with this one please advise me type 1 or 2 I'm thinking type 1 but this one is tougher for me to tell


1981-Type-2-S.b.a.?
Moderator
Learn More...
John1's Avatar
United States
56855 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2015  3:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Edited by John1
12/01/2015 3:32 pm
Pillar of the Community
Slamnbass's Avatar
United States
3644 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2015  5:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slamnbass to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I could go either way with this one-these are so hard for me to tell and every example I look at seems to be different
Pillar of the Community
tweak800's Avatar
United States
1249 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2015  7:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tweak800 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes I am having a really tough time with this one as well. The bottom seriff looks to be rounded which would implicate a type 2 . but there is one other reason I think it s a tyoe one I am just waiting o see others opinions. I would appreciate some reasoning behind it. John that link is probably one of the poorest eexamples of a type 1 and type 2 I have ever seen . Sorry Ken just the pictures don't show the type 1 very well. and not all type 2's are that perfect like you mentioned in the article. I look at the loops and I see Round and the article says that implicates type 2 also but I might be seeing what I want to see. I cant keep looking at it though coop? Ken? one of you like to chime in ?
Edited by tweak800
12/01/2015 7:17 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,156Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Forums