Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

The Goal: 25,000 Rolls Of Nickels (All Searchers Welcome!)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 13,339 / Views: 1,079,387Next Topic
Page: of 890
Pillar of the Community
984 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2020  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I searched for a $6 Nickels CWR but I founds a 1957D Old Jefferson nickels.
HAPPY HUNTING!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195559 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2020  3:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I searched for a $6 Nickels CWR but I founds a 1957D Old Jefferson nickels.
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
984 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2020  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I searched for a $2 Nickels CWR but I founds a 1946 Old Jefferson nickels and 1955D Old Jefferson nickels.
HAPPY HUNTING!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195559 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2020  11:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I searched for a $2 Nickels CWR but I founds a 1946 Old Jefferson nickels and 1955D Old Jefferson nickels.
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
984 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2020  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I searched for a $2 Nickels CWR but I founds a 1948 Old Jefferson nickels.
HAPPY HUNTING!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195559 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2020  4:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I searched for a $2 Nickels CWR but I founds a 1948 Old Jefferson nickels.
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
984 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2020  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I searched for a $2 Nickels MWR but I founds a 1959D Old Jefferson nickels.
HAPPY HUNTING!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195559 Posts
Pillar of the Community
984 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2020  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I searched for a $6 Nickels MWR but I founds a 1957D Old Jefferson nickels.
HAPPY HUNTING!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195559 Posts
Pillar of the Community
jason39305's Avatar
United States
755 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2020  4:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This week, I have found a 1941 p, 2009 p, and a 1929 Buffalo nickel. That's my second this month! I finally found a 2009 nickel though. Still waiting on the 2009 D and wartime silver nickels.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195559 Posts
Pillar of the Community
984 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2020  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I searched for a $2 Nickels MWR but I founds a 1940D Old Jefferson nickels.
HAPPY HUNTING!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195559 Posts
Pillar of the Community
jason39305's Avatar
United States
755 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2020  10:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, I picked up five rolls yesterday to search and finally found a silver nickel, 1945 P!
  Previous TopicReplies: 13,339 / Views: 1,079,387Next Topic
Page: of 890

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.82 seconds to rattle this change. Forums