Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1878 S Morgan OGH MS 64 And 1888 O OGH MS-64

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 1,254Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Imthealphaomega's Avatar
United States
3210 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2016  5:33 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Imthealphaomega to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Picked up 40 ogh Morgan's today 20 graded ms64 and 20 graded ms65....lets just say many are undergraded. I found one with a nice color and a 1878s that has tarnish or something. I think both coins below are solid ms65s. I'm getting all of them checked out soon by my guy to see his opinion, I may send all 40 out to get regraded...some there are several hundred dollar increases in price for one point higher. What you think?

1878-S-Morgan-OGH-MS-64-And-1888-O-OGH-MS-64

1878-S-Morgan-OGH-MS-64-And-1888-O-OGH-MS-64

1878-S-Morgan-OGH-MS-64-And-1888-O-OGH-MS-64

1878-S-Morgan-OGH-MS-64-And-1888-O-OGH-MS-64
Valued Member
georgescoins's Avatar
United States
431 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2016  5:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add georgescoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! Good luck that's a lot of OGH morgans. Those both look like MS 65s. I would get the ones with a big price increase regarded if they are worth it.
Pillar of the Community
Imthealphaomega's Avatar
United States
3210 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2016  5:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Imthealphaomega to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I may just do them all and keep the best and sell the lower grade examples I have now in my collection to recover the money spent today. I spent 4K for all the Morgan's and some extra stuff which I just sold to my buddy and made nearly 3x my money back on the non Morgan's. If your interested in the lower grade examples you live 5 minutes from me dude, just pm me your number as I lost your card when I cleaned my house.

Sean
Valued Member
georgescoins's Avatar
United States
431 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2016  5:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add georgescoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Check your email.
Rest in Peace
moxking's Avatar
United States
17900 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2016  6:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good luck with your submissions. Hopefully you can gain a point or two here and there.
Pillar of the Community
Imthealphaomega's Avatar
United States
3210 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2016  6:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Imthealphaomega to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mod what do you think of these two? Idk if the 78s spots on the obv can be removed with acetone or should I just leave it be when I potentially send it to PCGS?
Bedrock of the Community
Coinfrog's Avatar
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2016  5:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You might consider sending it to NGC Conservation.
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 1,254Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Forums