Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsSpecializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1954-S LWC BIE Ldb4-1954-S-001B Found.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 1,039Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Pete2226's Avatar
United States
3363 Posts
 Posted 04/12/2016  4:48 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Pete2226 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
With markers:


1954-S-LWC-BIE-Ldb4-1954-S-001B-Found.

1954-S-LWC-BIE-Ldb4-1954-S-001B-Found.

1954-S-LWC-BIE-Ldb4-1954-S-001B-Found.

1954-S-LWC-BIE-Ldb4-1954-S-001B-Found.
Pillar of the Community
JC Stevens's Avatar
United States
538 Posts
 Posted 04/12/2016  5:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JC Stevens to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok

Formerly coinlover1899
Learn More...
IGWTCoins's Avatar
United States
3058 Posts
 Posted 04/12/2016  6:09 pm  Show Profile   Check IGWTCoins's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add IGWTCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice find! CONGRATS!
www.InGodWeTrustCoins.com
Valued Member
Roberthas's Avatar
United States
96 Posts
 Posted 04/12/2016  6:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Roberthas to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pete2226, I found almost the EXACT coin!. I looked and could not find the listing you post "1954-S LWC BIE LDB4-1954S-001B " Where is that located please so I can go look for these "die markers" please?
I did not realize it was anything special and had discarded it. Luckily, I knew where.. in an error pile of all Cuds.
Thanks in advance and CONGRATS! to you,
Robert

1954-S-LWC-BIE-Ldb4-1954-S-001B-Found.

1954-S-LWC-BIE-Ldb4-1954-S-001B-Found.

1954-S-LWC-BIE-Ldb4-1954-S-001B-Found.

1954-S-LWC-BIE-Ldb4-1954-S-001B-Found.
Valued Member
Roberthas's Avatar
United States
96 Posts
 Posted 04/12/2016  6:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Roberthas to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pete2226, If you would care for mine to make a "set", PM me your address and I will send you mine.

Robert
Pillar of the Community
Pete2226's Avatar
United States
3363 Posts
 Posted 04/12/2016  6:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pete2226 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Robert - here is the link:
http://cuds-on-coins.com/ldb-1954-s/

I think you should keep your find - you will want it someday! Thanks for the offer!
Valued Member
Roberthas's Avatar
United States
96 Posts
 Posted 04/12/2016  7:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Roberthas to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the link! Interesting site.. I have never seen it. I have over two full rolls of Cud errors on wheats. It was cool to see how the die went to h_ll on that 1954 coin. I think I may try to contact them about these others I have. As I have said before, I am not trying to collect these things. I am trying to get rid of them!! I have caught the coin bug but have no desire to obtain a collection of these coins.
Thanks,
Robert
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 1,039Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Forums