Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Anybody Notice The New Ebay Photo Editing Software Is A Bit Messed Up.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 2,062Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
edweather's Avatar
United States
7379 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2016  1:00 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add edweather to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
The software has probably been in place for a while, but I only noticed it a month or so ago. I thought it was great at first to be able to adjust the sharpness and brightness, but..........then I noticed my photo quality dropped, and looked grainy. It's ok for cropping, and rotating, but that's it. If my photos need a little tweaking, have gone back to my own software first. I can now sometimes tell if a seller has used the ebay software by their photo quality.
Rest in Peace
moxking's Avatar
United States
17900 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2016  3:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I only load "done" photos to ebay sales lots as I had the same problem with the sharpness dropping if I played with the photos on ebay.

The worst part was I couldn't get a handle on which photos were going to drop in quality, even though they were all loaded with exactly the same parameters.

  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 2,062Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to rattle this change. Forums