Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsSpecializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Something Werid.....maybe At My End?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 851Next Topic  
Valued Member
DCM Coins's Avatar
United States
446 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2017  10:44 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add DCM Coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Microshaft Internet Exploder used to save my password so that I could come back here without relogging in. Well that failed, and I couldn't remember my password. No biggie, I had it sent to my gmail account.

Well gmail kept refusing to let me in because it was insisting that I needed to log in from my phone. I tried to do that from my home computer, and gmail still wouldn't budge. I fought with it and was able to get to it (I rarely use that address).

So I was able to find my way back here, and thought, I'll use my yahoo addy. Well that wouldn't work as that long ago I used that to register (I had a different name back then) and I couldn't remember what that was.

Fortunately I had another yahoo account and was able to edit my profile to link to that. Thing of it is, is that I don't know how to get that old email (and old account) purged from this system.

So.......may I talk one of the admins here into emailing me at the yahoo account that I now am linked to? What I want is my old account here deleted (if possible).

Thanks in advance!

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196278 Posts
 Posted 02/16/2017  09:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Click on the 'Email Poster' icon Something-Werid.....maybe-At-My-End? above this post and tell me what your yahoo ID is.
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 851Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Forums