Hey all, This is the 2004 D DDR 801 I found last summer in a brick from Salem, OR. the pics, are best I can do but it is a solid EDS 801 the top of bays 9,10,11 solid doubling and all letters of E pluribus unum also solid. Unless you kant the coin down and to left you wont notice any doubling or thickness. This one can be missed easily. I have also found 3 2004 D DDO 803 802? not sure but they only have doubling on UNM oof unum and on left lower memorial floor.
I haven't been able to track any certified slabbed coins sold at auction or on ebay. does anyone have an idea of what the premium is on the 801?
I have a slabbed 2004 DDR FS-801 in 62 RB and in my opinion its a better stronger variety than the 2004 D 801. anyhows would appreciate your comments on grade and value. Thanks
AU 53 ouch! My grading skills are in trouble. The scratch looks much worse in pic. than in hand. What is available out there that can be hooked up to an Android for closeups? My pics. only frustrate folks including myself. The example shown has dynamite doubling and would love to share it with the forum. Is there a slip over magnification device I remember reading about on one of the old posts?
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use