Thanks for the info on the discount but this kind of thing really bothers me. I have never bought a coin from David Lawrence but this is just a scam. I went and took a look at many random coins he is selling and his prices are ridiculously high. Anyone can put a 30% premium on a coin and then offer a 20% discount to make it sound good. Coconutjoe, your deal sounds good but what coin did you buy and what was the grade?
Scam? No. They just participate in one of those occasional ebay promotions that gives a discount with a promo code. I've seen them on that list several times before (it's a long list of participating sellers).
Yes, their prices are ridiculously high on ebay. The same coins are often available on their own site for significantly less. Sometimes the 20% off makes it cheaper on ebay but with the promo cap it's not worthwhile on the more expensive coins they offer (which is most of them).
but a coin somewhere between $200 to $400 with 20% off and best offer might get you a decent deal. It ain't going to work on $1000 coin.
I got Barber Half AU53 PCGS $275 free shipping, no tax, no buyer's premium. I've been looking 6 months for a decent Barber half and finally got one for my 7070.
Only TWO more holes to fill
Anyone have a Seated dollar for sale? With motto and no motto
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use