It was nice to have quick answer. Thank You a lot. There are no numbers, then most likely it is a token. For medal it is too small But what did they do with it? It is so rubbed? How token could be so rubbed?
The Cresent and star remind me of Turkey, almost like on this 1 Kurush coin:
I agree that there's too much writing for it to be a coin of sorts. If indeed Turkish, it is an early piece as modern day Turkish uses the Latin alphabet, but before and early on they used the arabic script.appearance and the surface damages. I'd guess it's a token of some sort.
I believe it to be a religious medal. The phrase below the star-and-crescent is the Shahada, the Islamic statement of faith (there is no god but Allah, Muhammad is the Prophet of Allah). I can't read the reverse inscription but it is probably a quotation from the Quran.
Don't say "infinitely" when you mean "very"; otherwise, you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite. - C. S. Lewis
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use