Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Sniper Defeated; You Vs TPG (1974-S LMC)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 16 / Views: 2,234Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
luvmyCAM's Avatar
United States
1483 Posts
 Posted 09/04/2018  10:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add luvmyCAM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! That 74 Philly is amazing I bet it definitely goes 66+ minimum more like 67. Your 74 S is killer, I love the yellow planchets the Sanfrans were minted on. I really dig those 74's apparently Wexler does too as it is on cover of Lincoln Cent reference book.
1974 Ford was president and life just seemed simpler. I don't miss the bellbottoms or sideburns though I was enduring the 70's in Junior High.The 80's were when things got rolling for me.
I got a feeling these 74's are going to be condition rarity when I'm too old to care.
  Previous TopicReplies: 16 / Views: 2,234Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to rattle this change. Forums