| Author |
Replies: 12 / Views: 1,002 |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3479 Posts |
|
|
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
Another beauty. I'd say AU-55.
|
|
Rest in Peace
10197 Posts |
Doesn't look like mine, has to be a fake...oh ya, that's right.....  I'll take a stab, not really knowing these well, see some rubbing and a few ticks, AU53 maybe?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
8715 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11968 Posts |
au details. it looks like there is graffiti in the reverse field above the eagle.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
I can't see that area with any clarity on my laptop.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
8137 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12057 Posts |
I guess I must be old school because I like my AU coins to have luster and/or toning that shows evidence of luster, this coin has wonderful original surfaces but neither of the above so I think AU50 is my top end.
Member ANA - EAC - TNA - SSDC - CCT #890 "Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done." -- Louis D. Brandeis
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2125 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
37206 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
18932 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1560 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1261 Posts |
|
| |
Replies: 12 / Views: 1,002 |
|