| Author |
Replies: 30,187 / Views: 1,269,039 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2243 Posts |
Neat error. It almost looks like you can see the top of a 7 if you look closely.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79155 Posts |
Very nice Off Center IHC hokiefan_82!
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
3806 Posts |
Thanks, CalzoneManiac. There is something there; I'll have to take a closer look at that tomorrow.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30018 Posts |
My American Silver Eagle collection http://goccf.com/t/448125My random silver coin collection http://goccf.com/t/449270My MS-70 silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490829My dragon silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490859My silver Libertad collection https://goccf.com/t/491087
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79155 Posts |
Nice proof set GLB49! I bought a proof set from 1976, last month I think, that I need to post on here.
Errers and Varietys.
Edited by Errers and Varietys 12/31/2023 12:01 am
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30018 Posts |
Thanks, Errers and Varietys. I'd like to see your set so post it when you can.
My American Silver Eagle collection http://goccf.com/t/448125My random silver coin collection http://goccf.com/t/449270My MS-70 silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490829My dragon silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490859My silver Libertad collection https://goccf.com/t/491087
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
37152 Posts |
Nice proof set GLB49! You are keeping the U.S. Mint in business.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30018 Posts |
Quote: Nice proof set GLB49! You are keeping the U.S. Mint in business. Thank you, IndianGoldEagle. I help them whenever I can. 
My American Silver Eagle collection http://goccf.com/t/448125My random silver coin collection http://goccf.com/t/449270My MS-70 silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490829My dragon silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490859My silver Libertad collection https://goccf.com/t/491087
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1811 Posts |
Quote: As a fan of Canadian silver coins I think that is an excellent addition, Sharks. Thanks GLB49.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107126 Posts |
Nice set, G. Have you tried to get the 2012 set yet? That one will be a bit expensive
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30018 Posts |
Quote: Have you tried to get the 2012 set yet? Yeah, I mentioned earlier that the 2012 set is going to be a problem. I've done several searches and it goes for 2 to 3 times more than the years before and after. It's going on the back burner for now.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79155 Posts |
Quote: Thanks, Errers and Varietys. I'd like to see your set so post it when you can. You're welcome and I will soon.
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1811 Posts |
2005 $20 Canada National Parks Series - North Pacific Rim Last purchase of 2023. To my mind, one of the most beautiful of the RCM coins. Again, have to wait for mail to arrive!
Edited by Sharks 01/01/2024 12:59 pm
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
37152 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79155 Posts |
Nice one, Sharks!
Errers and Varietys.
|
| |
Replies: 30,187 / Views: 1,269,039 |