Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1876-CC Liberty Seated Dime

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 1,147Next Topic  
Bedrock of the Community
numismatic student's Avatar
United States
11968 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2018  6:20 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add numismatic student to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
$35. Thoughts on grade and problems? Thanks!

1876-CC-Liberty-Seated-Dime
1876-CC-Liberty-Seated-Dime
Bedrock of the Community
Coinfrog's Avatar
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2018  7:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
VF-20, slight erasure mark in right obverse field detracts. Your commitment to buying coins with issues is ever fascinating.
Pillar of the Community
SilverDollar2017's Avatar
United States
8715 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2018  7:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
VF-30
Pillar of the Community
Jon Brand's Avatar
United States
1023 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2018  8:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jon Brand to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hehe I agree with Coinfrog even though weve been down this road before. I know by now, that you are having fun doing what you do... but I would love to see you take some of these and turn them into a higher grade coin! Not criticizing though! And to be honest I could probably learn alot more about coins if I handled as many of them as you are. But I would think that with $25 here, and $35 there you could add it up to something more shiny. :)

I will admit I am bad at grading lower graded coins. I find it much easier the higher the grade but probably because I am used to mostly handling slabbed AU-MS coins.
Bedrock of the Community
paralyse's Avatar
United States
12057 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2018  8:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add paralyse to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
VF-20, I like the nice even gray surfaces.
Member ANA - EAC - TNA - SSDC - CCT #890

"Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done." -- Louis D. Brandeis
Pillar of the Community
chesterb's Avatar
United States
1261 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2018  8:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chesterb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
lol @coinfrog
Bedrock of the Community
IndianGoldEagle's Avatar
United States
37206 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2018  11:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
VF-20
Bedrock of the Community
numismatic student's Avatar
United States
11968 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2018  3:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add numismatic student to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This came in. Further thoutghts? Thanks! [:}]

1876-CC-Liberty-Seated-Dime
1876-CC-Liberty-Seated-Dime
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 1,147Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Forums