Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

I Know This Is Not From GB But I Wanted To Pay Tribute

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,400Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
moose59's Avatar
United States
732 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2018  12:03 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add moose59 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
It is a tribute to the Battle of Britain and all those who lived and died.
I-Know-This-Is-Not-From-GB-But-I-Wanted-To-Pay-Tribute
I-Know-This-Is-Not-From-GB-But-I-Wanted-To-Pay-Tribute
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
moose59's Avatar
United States
732 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2018  12:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moose59 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
With a last name like Lennon, you can guess where I come from!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196320 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2018  08:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice!

I have that one myself. I won it in a contest GO held ten years ago.
Bedrock of the Community
IndianGoldEagle's Avatar
United States
37206 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2018  09:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice looking coin.
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,400Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Forums