| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,795,638 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
So are we down to Finland, Italy,the UK, and Spain? I'm so bad with geography so this game should be good for me:p I'm also bad with sports so I mean....:p though I have great luck when I decide to bet in sports  the luck of knowing nothing and placing a bet I guess  Edit:I forgot about the UK...
Edited by Wrekkdd 07/03/2022 2:42 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
Is this coin Copper-nickel?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9808 Posts |
List of countries still in play.
Belgium Finland Italy Spain United Kingdom
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
15. Quote: Does this coin bear a date of either 1962 or 1963? No 16. Quote: Is this coin copper-nickel? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Appears Belgium is out; no coins seem to match the criteria given...
Is the diameter of the coin less than 25mm?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
17. Quote: Is the diameter of the coin less than 25mm? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Ok, so Spain and Great Britain can be knocked out, but both Finland and Italy have coins that still match according to Krause...  Is the country of issue Finland?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
18. Quote: Is the country of issue Finland? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Is the composition of the coin aluminum bronze?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
19. Quote: Is the composition of the coin aluminium bronze? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
If I may venture a guess then  I guess is a Finland 1965-S Markka, KM#-49 I know, that it could be a wrong guess...
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Sorry mrwhatisit but that is not my coin.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1623 Posts |
Hmmm... there must be some catch. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
Quote: Hmmm... there must be some catch. No catch. One coin left. I'll guess later if no one else does
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
My guess is a 1964 Finnish 1 Markka.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,795,638 |