"Looniverse", I like it and will use it in the future. The looniverse is talking to me....says you folk are getting too good. You need a real challenge. You'll need to apply all the skills you've honed in the past, and I know you'll still get me, so lets run this round as "Name that Tune", not coin. Any objections? The song has numismatic tones of course.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
No. Not Floyd or Vincent. This is loonie suicide by song. What have I done? . That just took out 2 of the top ten. Good stuff.
1/20
Guessing criteria: Band name, song name and year of release.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Quote: was the song written/performed between 2000-present?
David. Trig been working on you to play? . Seeing as you're new, I'll give you 2 4 1.
No, not written then.
Yes, I'm sure it has been performed in the last 22 years.
Quote: Does the song mention a penny?
No.
3/20. Good questions guys.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Intermission.....for my Yankee neigbours on the 4th. The Boss.
LM1aeZlzIGU
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
No. And where did you come from, that's another...... wise question.....rookie......
Iyr74Rs6BWU
4/20
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
I was gone all day at a flea market where I scored some incredible coin finds ... (Like a bag of 130 all pre-1930 Buffalo nickels for only 30 cheap dollars, making them 0.23 cents a piece, best find was a G-6 1914-D!)
I honestly would have too much fun with this musical coin theme, but I am a near ignoramus on any of this, so I might sit this one out, but still lurk unless a sudden burst of knowledge came my way ...
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use