I hope I didn't scare Oz away by stepping out of bounds.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Has the band in question had any top 100 hits around the world?
You did say it wouldn't be easy. I'm hoping it's not some band like "Admiral Poopy Pants and His Dancing Teeth" that played at the local bingo hall on Friday night.
Quote: Has the band in question had any top 100 hits around the world?
Highly doubtful. An obscure artist doesn't get that airplay.
15/20
Big hint: trig's 1st Q is the vein you should explore. It is a coin game after all. .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Quote: If the song doesn't involve "a penny", does the song involve "pennies".
I would imagine it's the same question, a penny or pennies, if it doesn't mention a penny then several wouldn't make sense:p....maybe another denomination? Or maybe the question was wrong, as it's an American song We don't have pennies, so maybe it mentions cents... ...
What years do we have it narrowed down to? 1980-1983?
I would imagine it's the same question, a penny or pennies, if it doesn't mention a penny then several wouldn't make sense:p....maybe another denomination? Or maybe the question was wrong, as it's an American song
It depends on how pedantic Loonielewy is with the queens english. One is singular, one is plural.
W7rSYzbpA8k
Quote:
We don't have pennies, so maybe it mentions cents
But they do in America. We don't know where the song was written, only that it's an American band.
I think we need a breakdown with the questions I'm getting a little list on my phone lol, so we have a song with 6 words in the title, written sometime around 1950-60s(ish) depending the age of the person who sung it in loonies version
The song title has 6 words in it and was released some time between 1980-1983? Or if it was written before 1983 does that mean between 1989-1982?
The song in question was originally sung by many people but in the version we are looking for it was sung by one artist? I think I'm missing some stuff here lol.
Also the song was performed in america and does not mention a penny. I'll wait for a better breakdown and the last questions answered before moving forward. I think with 6 words in the title and was released within a 2-3 year period sung by a single artist narrows it down a fair bit. Thanks for loonie dropping the hit of 6 words.
Quote: I don't think I have ever heard an American refer to a cent as anything but a penny.
Almost every day in the Americain error forum I see members correcting new members that say penny. The coins say cent just like Canadian but I don't think I have ever heard it refered to as a cent by non collectors so I guess numismatic accuracy dosnt matter with this sort of question lol.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use