| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,795,674 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1623 Posts |
BTW - Steve - your CC link is outdated. Not sure if the CC mods would appreciate you linking to another site though! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9810 Posts |
1 more possibilities.
If I didn't have a dime.
Edited by triggersmob 07/06/2022 06:58 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9810 Posts |
Quote: BTW - Steve - your CC link is outdated. I just tried it David, and it seems to work OK. Can someone else try it too please.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9810 Posts |
Quote: Almost every day in the American error forum I see members correcting new members that say penny. The coins say cent just like Canadian but I don't think I have ever heard it refered to as a cent by non collectors so I guess numismatic accuracy dosnt matter with this sort of question lol. I don't really care what they call it, but it annoys me when they refer to our old pennies as large cents. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I'm off work today, so lets wrap this up. Quote: If the song doesn't involve "a penny", does the song involve "pennies". No question mark, therefore will not count. Quote: What years do we have it narrowed down to? 1980-1983? Quote: The song title has 6 words in it and was released some time between 1980-1983? Or if it was written before 1983 does that mean between 1989-1982? I won't count these either. Careful. Quote: Is the U.S. coin in this song a denomination of less than half dollar?
Yes. Not penny or pennies. 16/20 Quote: never mind That's a Nirvana album. Has money, but not the band. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9810 Posts |
Does the song mention a dime or dimes?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Does the song mention a dime or dimes? Yes. Took you long enough.  . 17/20
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9810 Posts |
Some options
1980 Texas in my rear view mirror The Ballad of St. Jane's reel
1981 When the rodeo comes to town White boy lost in the blues
1983 Old dogs, children and watermelon wine
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9810 Posts |
Is this song on the list I posted above?
Edited by triggersmob 07/06/2022 08:46 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Is this song on the list I posted above? No. You're too outside the box. Apply the KISS rule. 18/20
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Loonie my question was pertaining to questions already answered lol, it's tough for me to go back through 6+ pages on my phone, I end up having to write everything down lol.
-So a song mentioning dimes -The version in mention was sung by a single artist and released between 1980-1983 -the song title has 6 words -is an Americain song -was written by a seperate artist/group
I'm gonna have to re check the questions asked to finish the list lol
My mumista search is coming up don't put another dime in the(jukebox) By the flirts From there valley girl soundtrack.
Wasn't this already guessed? Also 7 words? Lol I'ma keep looking
Edited by Wrekkdd 07/06/2022 09:07 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Is this artist a female? No. I'm gonna win.....I'm gonna win!  .  . 19/20.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: I'm gonna have to re check the questions asked to finish the list lol
Hang tight, it might all be over soon.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
You'll have to go again.  With a coin
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,795,674 |