Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

20 Questions! (Forum Game)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 50,221 / Views: 1,795,681Next Topic
Page: of 3349
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2022  09:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If there is hyphens around one of 7 words does that count as 6 words:p

Edit: if it does I'll stick with the guess I made.
Edited by Wrekkdd
07/06/2022 09:10 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
loonielewy's Avatar
Canada
1801 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2022  09:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You'll have to go again. With a coin


I know! I realized that too. . My record will still stand though, never beat the guessers.......with a coin. .

Just ask the last question so I can bask in the glory of a win. .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
loonielewy's Avatar
Canada
1801 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2022  09:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
If there is hyphens around one of 7 words does that count as 6 words:p

Edit: if it does I'll stick with the guess I made.


You have to use a question mark to have the GM recognize it as a game counting Q. I don't see your guess.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2022  09:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There is one last question and I won't waste it in that. I'll stick with my guess and hope the brackets don't count as a word

Is this your tune?

don't put another dime in the(jukebox)
By the flirts
From there valley girl soundtrack.

This will be my guess.
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9810 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2022  09:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have to go to bed, so I'm just gonna guess, I Wish I Had a Dime.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
loonielewy's Avatar
Canada
1801 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2022  10:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I won't count those guesses, as they don't fit the criteria.

This not so different than the real game. Country, denomination and year. Artist is the country, song is the denomination and year is the year. 1 Q left, seeing as I didn't count Wrekkdd's last Q, you can still get it.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2022  10:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My question was more for confirmation on previous questions not a question in itself as it's like asking the same question twice. I assume my guess was wrong?

You only get one guess right? I'm still so new to this, I have only read the rules from page 1 is there any changes?

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6863 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2022  2:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A good Game Master, would give us a recap.
Guess I'll have to dive back in again
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2022  2:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I tried to give a breakdown of the questions and answers but it's tough from my phone and I'm just a player in Lonnie's twisted song game lol. I think you can only guess once right? I made my wrong guess lol. One question left..

I think Lewy has this round thought this would be easier then coins for me:p you guys can be fast paced.
Edited by Wrekkdd
07/06/2022 2:36 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6863 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2022  3:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm gonna win.....I'm gonna win! .

Not so fast
I think I'm on to something. Just looking for the release date
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6863 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2022  4:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think your Busted
I think this is Q 20

Did the artist of this song, also sing a song that had 4 words, in the title, that all started with the letter t ?

(Everything fits)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
loonielewy's Avatar
Canada
1801 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2022  4:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Did the artist of this song, also sing a song that had 4 words, in the title, that all started with the letter t ?


YES! I knew I could count on you guys.

20/20.

"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6863 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2022  5:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
zcSlcNfThUA
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
loonielewy's Avatar
Canada
1801 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2022  5:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Are you going to guess?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9810 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2022  5:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It looks like it might be, Brother can you spare me a dime off Tiny Tim's chameleon album in 1980.
I think we should give this round to Keith.
  Previous TopicReplies: 50,221 / Views: 1,795,681Next Topic
Page: of 3349

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.26 seconds to rattle this change. Forums