| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,763 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
Deleted
Edited by triggersmob 10/16/2022 08:42 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Does this coin have 7 sides?......trig beat me. Now it's gone, so I put back the question mark.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 10/16/2022 08:44 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
I saw yours Loonie and deleted my question.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
 We're covered. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Is this coin round? Has keith ever asked that without burning a question.  Lucky for all of us (I mean me) keith fell arse backwards into that gold question/answer. 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
19. Quote: Does this coin have 7 sides? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Was this coin issued by the country you reside in?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
Only 2 options from what I see. That means I should get it wrong.
My guess is Numista N#69253 Australia 2015 50c 50th anniversary.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote:Has keith ever asked that without burning a question.  That was so classic! Nice one keith. Timing was perfect!
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 10/16/2022 08:54 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Quote: That was so classic! Nice one keith. Timing was perfect! You beat me to Question 20 I deleted my hole question 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I'm going to go with the gold plated loon. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
triggersmob is the winner  (We would be waiting another 24 hours before loonie or keith reluctantly guessed)  
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Is this coin gold How would you have answered this question? There is no way I'm calling a plated cupro-nickel coin gold. If I had answered no you guys would never have got it. Quote: the precious metal that makes up this coin So loonie if gold isn't the precious metal that "makes up" this coin what is?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
Something went wrong there. I always get it wrong when there is 2 choices. :)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
Ok, I have just finished taking pics of coins on my desk, so I have a coin ready.
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,763 |