| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,769 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Why would I buy a gold plated cupro-nickel coin? That's the 50c that was included in the 2015 Australian Proof Set 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Quote: There is no way I'm calling a plated cupro-nickel coin gold. I see your point 
Edited by Keith67 10/16/2022 09:29 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: If I had answered no you guys would never have got it. We can't have that now can we? You'd have been GM again. Good job trig. Nice coin too Oz. That was a fun round.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
triggersmob, According to Numista is your coin "in use now"?
Edited by OzLeigh 10/16/2022 09:38 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: So loonie if gold isn't the precious metal that "makes up" this coin what is? I consider "make up" to mean composition. There is no gold "in" your coin, it's "on" it.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I consider "makeup" to be on my face, not in it. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
Quote: According to Numista is this coin "in use now"? YES
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is this coin legal tender in more than one country?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote:I consider "makeup" to be on my face, not in it.  I had that coming.  . Oz, you're beautiful without the make-up.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
Quote: Is this coin legal tender in more than one country? NO Now I'm off to bed, so hit me up with a few questions and I'll answer them in the morning. Nighty night, :)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Sleep well, see you today.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
I love this game 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
It rocks on weekends.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I'm hitting the sack too, so I'll squeeze this question in while it will actually eliminate some options: Is this coin round? 
Edited by OzLeigh 10/16/2022 10:09 am
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,769 |