| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,940 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
8. Quote: Does this coin contain a precious metal? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Just a long shot, but is this coin dated 2023?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Is this a non-circulating coin?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
9. Quote: is this coin dated 2023? No (I've been waiting for someone to play one though)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: (I've been waiting for someone to play one though) me too, that's why I thought I would ask.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Did you miss Keith's question.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
10. Quote: Is this a non-circulating coin? Yes
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Summary after 10 questions: listed on Numista under coins  non-circulating coin  issued in 21st century  not dated 2023  doesn't weigh more than 15 grams  diameter is greater than 25 mm  does not contain precious metal
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Is this coin round? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Is this coin larger than 29mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
What is taking you guys so long..... 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
12. Quote: Is this coin larger than 29mm? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Quote:What is taking you guys so long.....  We're waiting, for you  But I wait for no one  Was this coin issued before 2011?
Edited by Keith67 12/20/2022 12:16 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Quote: (I've been waiting for someone to play one though) sprue tried that unsuccessfully before. Quote:But I wait for no one  Umm....you're waiting for Oz right now.  I'll go catch up.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,940 |