| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,945 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Quote: Umm....you're waiting for Oz right now. Waiting for you to get size, over - under 27mm
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
13. Quote: Was this coin issued before 2011? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Is the diameter of this coin greater than 27mm?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
14. Quote: Is the diameter of this coin greater than 27mm? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Let's step back a minute, Oz may have something up her sleeve. What do you think this could mean.....remember that Men's Hockey quarter I played before. A hidden variety under another coin. Quote: (It is listed on Numista under coins but whether you will find it or not remains to be seen) She's a sly one ya'no.  I say it means "something", we need to figure it out...... 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Was this coin issued in 2018 or later?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: I say it means "something", we need to figure it out...... I agree, but we need to come up with a smaller list first. Too many coins to check at this stage.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
We could just ask.... 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
trig, did I mess up my date range...I have 2000-2010.  I did.  . Got some fixin' to do....Hey keith, how's that for outside the box...... 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 12/20/2022 8:15 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: We could just ask.... And GM would have to answer, but what would the question be... Quote: trig, did I mess up my date range...I have 2000-2010. Must be getting close to your bed time. 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
15. Quote: Was this coin issued in 2018 or later? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
" but what would the question be..."
Let's try this....
Does this coin have an individual page that you can open from a Numista list of potential coins the guessers may be inspired to guess as your selected coin? Whew.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
16. Quote: Does this coin have an individual page you can open from a Numista list of potential coins the guessers may be inspired to guess as your selected coin Yes Quote: 1. Will we find this coin listed on Numista under coins...maybe I don't have that much faith in you guys that I could confidently predict that you WILL find this coin within the 20 question limit.  (I was going to use this coin previously but on looking it up on Numista it was not in the right place. After alerting the Numista referee for this issuer it looks like it is has been moved to an appropriate section) Now that you only have 4 questions left I really don't think you guys are going to find this coin in time. 
Edited by OzLeigh 12/20/2022 9:02 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Is this coin bi-metallic?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Is this coin bimetallic? No
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,945 |