| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,802,561 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Recap: (even shorter than Oz's.) 2015 bronze plated loonie. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Lets get the timer started
Is this coin round?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
20. Is this coin round? No.  Prefect timing.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 12/26/2022 07:27 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9843 Posts |
Guess deleted. Just saw answer to Q 20.
Edited by triggersmob 12/26/2022 07:47 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Does a Loonie Dollar have to have a loon on it 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9843 Posts |
Quote: Does a Loonie Dollar have to have a loon on it I don't think so. Do you find any other options.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9843 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Quote: Do you find any other options. Just one, I don't think it's it My guess is a 2015 Canadian "Baby Gift" Dollar KM#1850
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9843 Posts |
Didn't even see that one in my search.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Good job trig. You got it. Now the story.... The RCM put out 2 Specimen sets in 2015. 1 from the $1.00 Bird series, Blue Jay this year. 1 from the $2.00 Young Animals series, Baby Raccoons this year. The $1 set had a non-security old style toonie, the $2 set had a non-security old style loonie. Super nice coins. Some how the loonies have never been recognized in all the reference stuff I have looked at. The sun's coming up, so I'll have picks soon. I'll even throw in the set. I love getting beat while taking you folks to the max. Good job.  Too late keith, poor ol' trig is GM now. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9843 Posts |
Oh dear, I was hoping Keith might have the correct one. Have to find another coin. Back soon.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Quote: Oh dear, I was hoping Keith might have the correct one. I don't think there was ever a chance of that
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9843 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Quote: I don't think there was ever a chance of that  Planned perhaps..... 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Was this coin issued before 1922?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,802,561 |