| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,802,827 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
I feel like I've been run over by one of those Australian road trains. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
So far....$5 coins started in '98, so '95 is out for them.......unless it's bullion.....
$8 and $10 are out by me.....
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 12/30/2022 07:30 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Rest up buddy.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
I've narrowed the search in the book, and there really isn't many coins in play. Now I'll just check what ...is....listed and compare to narrow it down.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9846 Posts |
Quote: I feel like I've been run over by one of those Australian road trains I hope not, there wouldn't be much left if you did.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
No more Q's Oz.....I'm just going to guess in hopes of giving keith a break. My guess is the Canadian 2007 Holiday Sleigh Ride $20 coin.  It just ticked all the boxes and fit the season.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Quote: .I'm just going to guess in hopes of giving keith a break.
My guess is the Canadian 2007 Holiday Sleigh Ride $20 coin. Thanks, A   And I say it's a maple leaf. (kinda)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Quote: Thanks, A No problem my friend. I just knew it had to be it. We've played so long together. Super nice coin. Perfect for the game right now.  . Go get better. I knew it was the Mint mark too.  . The generous lady who gave me my world coin hoard asked for 1 coin back if I found it, for sentimental reasons. Well, I found it, and it's the next coin for you all to guess before she gets it back.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9846 Posts |
Nice coin Keith and good guess Loonie. Well done mate.
Got get better Keith, we will still be here when you come back.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Game on trig, better get some back up.......
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued in Canada, USA or the Bahamas?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
1. Was this coin issued in Canada, USA or the Bahamas? No. Nice try though.  Perhaps, did you note, that no further questions were needed to bring down the last GM....I tell ya,....I tell ya....... 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: no further questions were needed to bring down the last GM  Why are so many Canadian NCLT coins not on Numista....  Was this coin issued in the United Kingdom, Australia, Germany or Japan?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Quote:Why are so many Canadian NCLT coins not on Numista....  To keep the Aussie's guessin'.  2. Was this coin issued in the United Kingdom, Australia, Germany or Japan? Yes. You do have a way with this game. A great team mate, nemesis to the GM.... 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Before I go back to bed
Was this coin issued before, the debut album of the Grateful Dead, was released ?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,802,827 |