| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,802,821 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9846 Posts |
Somehow I had gone 39mm plus, rather than under 39mm.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9846 Posts |
Don't think circulation commemoratives should be included going by the answer to question 3.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
keiths answer about the coin having a Maple leaf makes me think it's the Mint mark. Bullion is nagging me too.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9846 Posts |
Yes, it maybe just the mint mark, but can't eliminate any with a maple leaf.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9846 Posts |
You can start your date range at 1997, as 1995 is divisible by 3 and 1996 is even.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Is a reverse proof still a proof....I would think so....
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9846 Posts |
I guess so.
Let's narrow down the date. Ask your question again.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Are these all the possible dates in play, 1997,'99,'03,'05 and '09.........
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9846 Posts |
Yes, that's what I am down to.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
OMG, after all that loonie still didn't ask a question  Is the denomination of this coin less than 5 dollars?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
1. Is this a standard circulation coin?...No 2. Was this coin issued before 1800?...No 3. Is this coin a proof, token or set only coin?...Yes 4. Was this coin issued before 1900?...No 5. Does this coin contain precious metal?...Yes 6. Is the date of mintage on the coin divisible by 3?...Yes 7. Was this coin issued before 1960?...No 8. Is the date of issue an even number?...No 9. Is the diameter of this coin greater than 30mm?...Yes 10. Is the diameter of this coin less than 39mm?...Yes 11. Was this coin issued before 1995?...No 12. Was this coin issued in USA, Canada, United Kingdom or Germany?...Yes 13. Was this coin issued in Canada?...Yes 14. Does this coin have a maple leaf on it somewhere?... Yes (you could say that) 15. Was this coin issued 2010 or later?...No 16. Is the denomination of this coin less than 5 dollars?...No
I'm sorry guys, I Should not be playing when I don't feel well The year of this coin is divisible by 3 and I just looked, This coin is not listed on Numistia. I'm going back to bed
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9846 Posts |
Get well soon mate.
I think the years are now 1995, 2001 & 2007.
Edited by triggersmob 12/30/2022 03:00 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Quote: after all that loonie still didn't ask a question Just being careful when the Q's get low. As you now see, trig and I were wrong on the dates. Not being on Numista shakes it up, and the # of sets with a coin higher than $5 is rare, so we should be able to find it. I'm thinking a $20 coin now.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9846 Posts |
I think we will need to at least get the year.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Ya, let's go with that. Hey Oz, pay attention......I'm going to ask a Q.....but I have to consult a real book first. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,802,821 |