Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

20 Questions! (Forum Game)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 50,221 / Views: 1,802,491Next Topic
Page: of 3349
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
loonielewy's Avatar
Canada
1803 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2023  1:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
19. Was this coin issued in Oceania? Yes. That's the place with all the islands, right?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6883 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2023  2:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is this coin Aluminium-bronze?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
loonielewy's Avatar
Canada
1803 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2023  3:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
20. Is this coin Aluminium-bronze? Yes.

Have at'er.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6883 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2023  3:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry loonie, I felt the need to give you a fighting chance.

My guess is a 2022 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II 6th Portrait - The Great Aussie Coin Hunt 3 - Letter T N#327466
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
loonielewy's Avatar
Canada
1803 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2023  4:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Sorry loonie, I felt the need to give you a fighting chance.


Then change your guess. . You got me. I did pick the one I thought you guys would think I would pick, to give you a fighting chance. . Besides, Taz was my favorite cartoon.

5RQvSMu7BdY


I laughed good and hard when trig didn't think so when Oz called him out. He sends and gets so many coins, I don't blame him for it slipping his mind. Happens as you get up there I'm told. Oz was all over it anyways. Then you sealed the deal Mr. GM. .

20-Questions!-Forum-Game

20-Questions!-Forum-Game

Just curious, which pic do you all like better? Reverse is laying flat on the counter, obverse is tilted towards the light/window.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy
03/23/2023 4:54 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6883 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2023  4:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You, devil. I should have known better
Edited by Keith67
03/23/2023 4:38 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
loonielewy's Avatar
Canada
1803 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2023  4:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You, devil. I should have known better


Yes, you should have. . I'm not a devil. By my count there was a dozen coins in play, and in hand, a switch would have never been known. No porkies here.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6883 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2023  5:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
a switch would have never been known.


I think we know, you would never do that
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9843 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2023  5:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I laughed good and hard when trig didn't think so when Oz called him out. He sends and gets so many coins, I don't blame him for it slipping his mind.

I honestly couldn't remember what I sent, there was so many coins.


Quote:
Just curious, which pic do you all like better? Reverse is laying flat on the counter, obverse is tilted towards the light/window.

The obverse shows more detail.

Well done Keith on the good guess. Good round Loonie.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
loonielewy's Avatar
Canada
1803 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2023  5:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I think we know,


I know you know. . I don't wear the zebra stripes hypocritically.


Quote:
I honestly couldn't remember what I sent, there was so many coins.


It's true on both accounts, there were multiple mailings, and every time I had to tell him what was in it. . Now the cat's out of the bag. Hey, I thought we were in cahoots.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy
03/23/2023 5:49 pm
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2023  7:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cahoots I tell you.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
loonielewy's Avatar
Canada
1803 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2023  8:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You want cahoots, we can work on that. Or have we already started....
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Pillar of the Community
mrwhatisit's Avatar
United States
3008 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2023  8:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can give everybody a big upcoming hint about Keiths coins: He has many rocks (pre-1400) to guess and play if he so chooses to
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9843 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2023  02:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Where is this placed called Cahoots that we are suppose to be in...
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9843 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2023  02:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
While we're waiting for Keith, I just thought I would show you my 5 francs from Katanga, that just arrived.

20-Questions!-Forum-Game
20-Questions!-Forum-Game
  Previous TopicReplies: 50,221 / Views: 1,802,491Next Topic
Page: of 3349

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.16 seconds to rattle this change. Forums